Monday, March 23, 2009

"eCONEomic relief" at Ben & Jerry's

Because yes, I am a subscriber of Ben & Jerry's emails, or as they call it, "CHUNKmail" since I submitted a flavor idea to them once. Cookie Cake, like chocolate chip cookie dough but with bright colored frosting swirled about it too, I have heard no response from them. Anyways, I got an email about this wonderful little event going on tomorrow. Help a good cause and get a B&J cone for $1! Maybe try my favorite, Cherry Garcia frozen yogurt (you know-keep it low cal. when you can esp. if you're going to have a cone since they are so good)!

"Visit a scoop shop [Ben & Jerry's] on March 24th, donate
a non-perishable food item and receive a
scoop for $1! All donations will be supplied
to your community's local food pantry."

No comments:

Post a Comment